- Using the Sanbase API via explorer
- Using the Sanbase API from the command line
- Example metrics provided by our API
Using the Sanbase API explorer
Our GraphQL Explorer allows you to experiment with our API. You can:
- Run sample queries on the left pane
- Read the compiled documentation of our GraphQL schema on the right sidebar
Note: Some of the queries require authorization and a stake of 1000
to return realtime data or historical data before 3 months.
Using the Sanbase API from the command line
Our API can be also accessed from the command line. The endpoint is:
You can copy&paste the provided
curl examples in the terminal to explore the sample queries.
Example metrics provided by our API
Here are some examples of interesting metrics provided by our API. On top of every example there is
Run in explorer link.
Clicking this link will lead you to the Explorer window with prefilled query. All sample queries are accompanied with a
example that can be run in the terminal.